Last night I celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom and dad, siblings and nephews as well as a few of sideshow performers, including Donny Vomit, Heather Holliday and Lil’ Miss Firefly the Midget of Mischief and Mayhem (at only 27″ high she had to sit on a stack of Gazettes with Donny on the cover), a couple burlesque girls and their roadies. We chowed down on vegan mashed potatoes, corn and a rustic veggie pie stuffed with spinach and mushrooms. We did the thing where everyone takes a turn saying what they are thankful for and the answers are either really sweet or really sarcastic but always really good.
This year I feel thankful for about a million things. If I had to narrow it down to a small list it would be the following that I’m most thankful for:
• Jeremy. His continued support, his undying love and his cute cute face.
• Nepal. The people and the place that has left me forever changed.
• Courage. Finding enough of it to quit my job, live what I love, and travel the world.
• Blogs. I’m thankful for this little blog of mine and I’m thankful for anyone who cares about what I have to say. I’m thankful for all the blogs out there because I really do care about what you all have say.
• Family. The one I was born to and the one I married into.
• Food. I’m thankful for all the farmers who provided me with delicious veggies this year.
I could go on and on. I feel like a very lucky girl this year and I’m thankful for all of it.