As a kid my favorite day of school was always the last. All the work of the year was behind us and summer had it’s own promises of fun in the sun and some bad daytime TV. Us kids would sign off in each others yearbooks with clichés of advice to get through the summer before leveling up another grade. “Stay cool” was always my favorite. Short, sweet, and to the point.
Friends, I need a break. I want to celebrate the summer, soak up some sun, go on a Netflix binge or two, and focus on my family as we make a big transition into a new home. And I promise that when I come back, just like on the first day of school, I’ll do so with a badass outfit and lots of stories to tell.
So until then … stay cool.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
I won’t completely be MIA. Here’s where you can still find me:
• Writing weekly over at the Braid Creative Blog
• Letters for Creatives – every Friday, straight to your inbox
• DIY Coaching for Creatives email series – 4 weeks of work / life guidance for $40
• Instagram – I’m all about Instagram lately. It’s like bite-size, no pressure blogging.
Or if you’re new here you might like to read:
• Coaching for Creatives - a weekly series where I share work / life tidbits
• The pregnancy series - my pregnancy documented weekly
• Our adventure to Nepal and Mt. Everest Base Camp - it was life-changing